International Study Center

Supporting documents

Documents needed for your program

After you apply online to study one of our pathway programs, you may need to submit additional documents that support your eligibility to study at Lynn University International Study Center. The University will review your application and contact you about the next steps in the application process. They will be able to offer advice about the types of documents that will be required with your application. 

Why are additional documents needed?

The additional study documents we request help us to determine your eligibility to study at the International Study Center. These documents are likely to be the same documents you will need when you apply for your student visa.

What documents should I send?

You will be required to submit:

  • A complete and accurate signed application form
  • Certified scans of original full transcripts of all your academic qualifications
  • Official test scores from English proficiency test: IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Pearson Versant, Pearson PTE, Duolingo, Cambridge English, Embassy, OHLA and ELS accepted
  • Copy of identification pages of your passport
  • Letter of reference (required for Direct Admit undergraduate and all graduate applicants only)
  • Personal Statement (included as 4 questions on application form for Pathway applicants, Direct Admit applicants refer to page 5 of application)
  • Certified financial statement and/or Affidavit of Support
  • Resume (for graduate applicants only)
  • Gap year statement if there is a gap in studies
  • Course-by-course credential evaluation by NACES − approved agency (Transfer students only).

You will also be required to bring your official transcripts in a sealed envelope issued by the institution with you when you travel to the United States.

How to send your documents

After you submit your application, a Student Enrollment Advisor will review your application and contact you. They will inform you of the documents you need to send, and how you should plan to send these documents to us.

Documents can be sent electronically by a secure upload link which will be emailed to you. You can email your documents as a PDF or .jpg attachment. If any of your original documents are not written in English, they must be accompanied by a certified English translation.

Applying from the USA

You will need to provide additional documents if you already reside in the USA. These include:

  • Form I-20.
  • A copy of your Form I-94 and visa.
  • Copies of visas and Form I-94s for dependents (spouse and/or children with you in the USA).

Applying for your student visa

After you are admitted to your program at the International Study Center, you will be able to apply for your student visa to study in the USA.

To apply for a visa you will need to:

  1. Pay your deposit.
  2. Lynn University can issue an I-20 from USCIS.
  3. After receiving your I-20, you can begin the visa application process.
  4. A copy of your passport

For more information and the proper steps in securing your I-20 and F-1 visa, please visit the University's admissions page.

You may also contact your nearest US Embassy or Consulate. This may require you to make an appointment or visit in person.

Student tuition fees

Learn more about the student tuition and other fees you will need to pay to study at the International Study Center 

Entry requirements

Visit the entry requirements page to find out your eligiblity to study the pathway programs at the International Study Center

We’ll get you to where you want to be – Read our latest guidance for current students, or find out more about online learning.